Sunday, August 25, 2013

ZRT is the place to be!

     As much as I love writing my books and posting on this blog, I have to admit, having an article published in a magazine felt amazing.  I am very proud to be a part of the Zombie Response Team’s very first issue of their brand-new magazine.  The ZRT’s mission, to teach emergency preparedness and survival while, keeping it fun, intrigued me.  Let’s be honest, no matter how important it is to be prepared, if it isn't interesting; no one is going to pay attention. 
     Their motto is: “if you can survive a zombie apocalypse, you can survive anything”.  The ZRT’s website is jam-packed with valuable information and exciting ways to get involved.  Not to mention, the link for subscribing to the Zombie Response Team Magazine.  Please take a minute to check out their website at   http://zombieresponseteam.net/our-mission/   to find out more. 
     In the meantime, I am working on an article to submit for next month’s issue.  I hope to be lucky enough to make more than one appearance in their magazine.  Whether it is a zombie uprising or a natural disaster, it is important to be prepared and educated.  The ZRT can help you be both!   

No comments:

Post a Comment