Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dear S.G.

     I apologize in advance but this is going to be short and sweet.  For reasons I cannot comprehend, I have had a regular stream of people seeking advice from me.  The past couple of weeks have been particularly active so I think I should start an advice column.  If you have any issues you'd like for me to address, feel free to send me an email or use the contact form at the bottom of the page.  Writers have to be able to branch out and be versatile.  Besides, I can kill two birds with one stone by posting the advice column here with my blog.  Relationship woes, workplace disputes, fantasy football draft picks, tell me what's been keeping you up at night and I will do my best to help!  I'm your friendly, neighborhood advice columnist dispensing nuggets of truth with random anecdotes.  Sleep well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment