Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Serial Killer's Diary: Part 6

**Warning: these entries may be graphic and, hopefully, frightening.  Keep in mind this is merely fiction.  No humans (or animals) have or will be harmed in the production of this blog.  All names have been chosen at random and are not meant to represent anyone, living or dead.  Any similarities are purely coincidental** 

10/9/13    11:15 PM

      It seems that cosmic forces (if you believe in that sort of thing) are aligning to support my endeavor.  I was so pissed off about my stupid schedule.  Jack stuck me on a Wednesday night close which is usually dead as dirt plus no tips but fate, as it seems, has a sense of humor.  There I was, explaining to yet another pseudo-vegetarian the difference between the vegetarian plate and the vegan plate, when Natalie strolled by. I can’t decide if I love it or hate it when she’s the hostess.  Every time she breezes past me, I catch a whiff of her perfume and it’s intoxicating.  I know it sounds corny but there’s no other word for it.  But I digress….Natalie has nothing to do with what happened tonight. 
      The funny part is that I was so angry about closing because I wouldn’t be able to follow Dick when he left his office.  I’ve been trying to find an alternative to killing him at home.  Damn him and his gated community!  Well, as luck would have it, Dick happens to be a semi-regular customer.  Once or twice a month, Wednesday night just before closing he comes in with a lady.  He tips the hostess extra to have a seat in the corner, far from the windows.  Let me just reiterate how much I hate those people who deliberately show up fifteen minutes before closing and then order a ten course meal.  That alone is a good reason to put Dick in a body bag but he treated Ashley, his waitress, like dirt.  So, apparently he’s a douchebag in his personal life as well as professional.  Everyone else had their stations closed but Dick and his bimbo were taking their sweet time.  After some pleading, Jack agreed to let me leave even though we still had stragglers.  I was in my car and ready when Dick finally exited the restaurant.  At first I assumed the woman was his wife but they drove straight to the Motel 6 on the outskirts of town.  No one takes their wife to Motel 6 if the live in the same town!  I’ve got that dirty S.O.B now.  Now that I know where he’ll be, I just need to figure out how to do it.  I wonder if that Ricin stuff from “Breaking Bad” is real.  I definitely need to do more research!  

No comments:

Post a Comment