Monday, October 14, 2013

Serial Killer's Diary: Part 10

**Warning: these entries may be graphic and, hopefully, frightening.  Keep in mind this is merely fiction.  No humans (or animals) have or will be harmed in the production of this blog.  All names have been chosen at random and are not meant to represent anyone, living or dead.  Any similarities are purely coincidental** 


10/14/13    8:45 PM

      I am a genius!  Today, at work I solved my conundrum.  Marcus, our resident wannabe gangster asked me to work his shift on Friday night.  He’s been stalking Angela for a while now and she finally agreed to a date but she’s only available on Friday night and Marcus is supposed to work.  Obviously, I do not care about helping him get laid especially when I’ve been on a dry spell myself but I decided to see what I could get for myself out of his proposition.  I told him I didn’t think I’d be able to do it because I’ve been in so much pain.  I told him it darn near crippled me to cover Angela’s shift this past weekend.  Marcus says, “So, if you weren’t in pain, you’d do it?”  He proceeds to tell me that he could see his way clear to giving me a handful of Oxycontin if I’d work his shift.  Now, he has my attention.  I’d heard whispers and rumors that Marcus liked to dabble in drug distribution but I needed to find out for myself.  I told him that would work for my shift but afterward I’d be in so much agony I wouldn’t be able to sleep.  I tell him it’s too bad he can’t give me something to completely knock me out and keep from feeling any pain. 
      Marcus has a bad habit of popping his gum when he’s thinking really hard…for him that’s mostly a perpetual state.  He’s not the brightest crayon in the box.  I wanted to slap him so hard his gum would fly right out of his mouth but I didn’t.  I wanted to see if he could come up with Roofies all by himself.  He didn’t- at least not right away.  First he suggested heroin.  I shot that down immediately.  I can’t put heroin in Dick’s food or drinks.  I proceeded to tell him I was looking for something more like a muscle relaxer that would knock me out.  More gum popping, then finally he says he can give me something that would knock me out so hard someone could violate me 10 ways to Sunday and I’d never know it.  Innocently, I asked him what could do something like that.  After all, I say, I don’t know anything about drugs and I don’t want to take something that will show up in my urine and get me fired.  He told me he could get me “Rohipnol” the idiot can’t even pronounce it but he’s gonna get it for me.  I told him if he can really get me both of those meds-let’s say five a piece- I’ll work his shift.  He says to let him make a few phone calls and he’d let me know before I went home.  An hour later he stuffs something in my pocket.  He tells me I need to tell Jack tonight that I’m covering Friday night.  I snuck into the bathroom and closed the stall door.  Sure enough there were ten pills in a little baggie.  I saw Roofies once on 60Minutes and they were the real deal.  I’ve got Dick just where I want him now.  It’s just a matter of patience.   

No comments:

Post a Comment