Thursday, October 24, 2013

Serial Killer's Diary: Part 19

**Warning: these entries may be graphic and, hopefully, frightening.  Keep in mind this is merely fiction.  No humans (or animals) have or will be harmed in the production of this blog.  All names have been chosen at random and are not meant to represent anyone, living or dead.  Any similarities are purely coincidental**

10/24/13   2:00 PM

      Some days it just doesn’t pay to get out of bed.  In spite of my aching and fever, I hauled my butt into work anyway.  We’ve been shorthanded between Nikki’s death, Natalie’s bereavement, and Jack’s flu.  As it turns out, Natalie was back today.  I tried to say hi to her but she was very cold and distant.  I asked her if I’d done something to upset her but she walked away in a huff.  Ten minutes later, I’m in Don’s office getting reamed out because I made Natalie feel “uncomfortable”.  The bastard fired me!  As I was walking out the door, I heard him say to Natalie, “You don’t have to worry about him bothering you anymore”.  So, after everything I did for Natalie, she got me fired.  How could she do that to me?  I could have reported her for harassment and defamation of character.  She told people I was gay, for crying out loud –but I didn’t!  Instead, I got her out of an abusive/unfaithful relationship and this is how she repays me. Maybe Natalie needs to be reunited with her boyfriend… 
      This is going to take some serious planning.  If she turns up missing, Don will surely try to pin the blame on me.  He’s had a bug up his butt about me since I started there.  But, if I can find a way to stick him with the rap, it would be sweet justice. No, make that righteous retribution.  Yes, that’s what I need to do.  Both of them will pay.  I guess I’ll have plenty of time to figure out a plan while I’m at the damn unemployment office.  More later-

5:00 PM

      Now that all of the stupid paperwork for unemployment is finished, I can focus my attention on more important issues-Natalie and Don.  Maybe I should    
Well, crap!  I forget what I was going to write.  The hospital called and they can get me in for that MRI tomorrow.  They set me up for an appointment with one of their physicians on the 31st , to get the test results.  The girl who called sounded hot.  Her voice was sort of throaty and really sexy, think Demi Moore (back in the day and pre- Ashton Kutcher, when she was smoking hot)  I wonder if the voice on the other line had been one of the ladies at the restaurant.  With the obvious exception of Becky, those other chicks were pretty cute.  Gotta forget the honeys and focus! 
      I need to find out where Natalie and Don live and what they do outside of work.  I wish I could figure out a way to get Hemlock into their food. No, wait….I only need to get Hemlock into Natalie’s food.  Twice in the same restaurant and this time no quail…maybe Don would get nailed for both Nikki and Natalie’s death.  Now that would be sweet!  I need to do some recon and tonight, after dark, I need to snag some more of that Hemlock before it dies.  It’s been getting chilly lately.  

No comments:

Post a Comment