Thursday, October 3, 2013

Serial Killer's Diary- Part 1

In honor of the creepiest month of the year, I’m going to do blog entries as a serial killer’s diary.  Warning: these entries may be graphic and hopefully frightening.  Please do not call the police, it is merely fiction.  No humans have or will be harmed in the production of this blog and all names have been chosen at random.  They do not represent anyone living or dead.  Any similarities are purely coincidental. 

10/3/13  11:38 AM
I cannot suppress my rage any longer.  What’s the point of seeing these doctors when they are useless to stop my pain?  They have no regard for their patients; it’s the almighty dollar that controls their every move.  Now that they've depleted my bank account, they say there is nothing else they can do for me.  The prescription they gave me is little more than glorified Tylenol and does even less to ease my suffering… but do they care?  No.  Perhaps a little suffering on their end will open their eyes. 

Step 1: Surveillance – follow Dr. Jenkins and discover place of residence.  Monitor activity and additional recon on home security.

10/3/13  7.:45 PM
Step One Update:  Unsurprisingly Dr. Jenkins lives in a sprawling Colonial in a cookie-cutter development.  My entire apartment could fit in her garage. Her shiny Lexus LS F Sport hybrid only speaks to the vile bitch’s hypocrisy.  As if the falsehood of “going green” and emulating the image of caring about the environment somehow makes up for spending nearly $140,000.00 on a car.  There’s a placard in the yard advertising a home security system but, as I watched her enter, she did not rush to punch in a security code.  Either she has a super long delay on her system or she is foolish enough not to activate her system on a regular basis.  I suspect the latter.  It fits with her holier-than-though attitude; as if she believes she’s so perfect that no one would ever dare to intrude on her flawless life.  She’s wrong, so very, very wrong.  Every fiber in my being screams to go back there now- to prove to her how stupid she is but I must wait.  The devil is in the details and I must spend more time preparing.  My time will come and she will suffer as I have suffered.    

No comments:

Post a Comment