Sunday, July 21, 2013

With my heart in my throat



     This past week has been an exercise in torture.  Not only did I send out a couple of queries, I am also trying something new.  I’ve decided to throw my hat into the freelance ring.  I submitted an article to a site that I really love, hoping it will be shared as a “guest blog”.  I also joined a freelance group so, hopefully, I’ll get some articles published there too. 
    Recently, I did a post about medieval torture devices.  If you’re interested in a very effective, modern-day torture for the writer in your life, try this.  Make them step completely out of their comfort zone and write articles in different genres.  Make sure they send the articles out then, sit back, and watch the agony unfold.  In the meantime, I will be keeping myself busy working on my next book and, of course, my blog here.  If I come up with any other tortures, I’ll be sure to let you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment