Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Keeping Up Appearances


     When I sat down to write my post today, I had every intention of writing about something dark and terrifying.  I had been working on my third book all day and my mind was full of bloody, gory, death.  Severed limbs and pulverized brains were definitely on the menu.  Inspired, I opened up my blog page and that’s when it happened…. My ridiculously cute, not in any way creepy or even slightly frightening, puppy hopped up on my lap.  She rested her head on my leg and licked my hand. 
     Well, crap!  My brain was overloaded with fluffy adorableness.  Apparently, she does not understand that I have an image to uphold.  One time, just for fun, I put her picture into my The Walking Dead, “Dead Yourself” App.  She was still insanely cute even with crazy undead human eyes and a rotted, stripped to the bone, mouth.  My sweetie was not very pleased.  I had posted the picture on my Facebook page.  One of my followers was very disturbed so I will not make the same mistake twice.  I am going to post a picture of her but not that one.  This is one of my favorite pictures of her, even though it isn’t the most recent.  We will all have sweet and adorable dreams tonight.   

No comments:

Post a Comment