Thursday, June 13, 2013

There's more than one way to skin a cat.....

     "There's more than one way to skin a cat" and "where there's a will, there's a way".  No one really knows who coined those phrases but I imagine that they must have been started by a young writer trying to get their work into the hands of a publisher.  Or, maybe that's just me but the old proverbial cliches were the reason for my foray into the world of blogging. 
      At the request of my small, but faithful, Facebook followers, I decided to post a sample from my first book, Journal of the Undead: Littleville Uprising.  Giving them a sneak peek into The Journal of the Undead series sounded like a great idea and perhaps the sample would draw more people to my page.  A seemingly simple request turned into a profanity laden tirade on the lack for formatting options available on Facebook.  Refusing to post a sub-par copy, I tried to think of another way to make good on my promise.  I'd like to say that I came up with the idea to start a blog on my own but I'm not going to take credit for a stroke of brilliance by the love of my life.  Thus, my blog was born.  In my next entry I will paste in the sample pages from my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment