Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Shameless Self Promotion

     For those of you who have been following my blog since its inception, you already know that I originally started it to share pages from my book, "Journal of the Undead: Littleville Uprising".  (by the way, those pages can be found under the June 13th entry)  I decided to continue the blog for a couple of reasons.  First, I'm a little O.C.D. so if I start something, I feel like I have to finish it.  Also, I didn't expect to enjoy blogging but I really do.
     Another part about blogging that really sucked me in was the stat tracking.  It shows me the number of page views, the countries with the most views, and which entries rated the highest.  Just in case you're worried about your privacy, don't!  I have no way of knowing who is actually looking at my blog.  So, unless you choose to leave a comment or email me with thoughts or questions, (which would be great!!) I will never know you were here. 
     Here's where the "self promotion" part comes into play...... If you haven't already done so, please check out my Facebook page and give it a "Like".  In general, I put different information up on the Facebook page so that it won't be redundant for those who follow both.  Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SG-Lee/147919735388462?fref=ts.  I tried to set it up so that just clicking on the link will take you to the Facebook page but if not, you can copy and paste it in your Facebook search bar.  Also, feel free to share my blog or my Facebook page with friends.  Don't worry, I am not going to constantly bombard you with repetitive pleas to invite your friends and family.  There's nothing worse than getting a request every other day to "please share"!  The only reason I mentioned it is because I had a few people ask me if it was okay to share.  The answer is a resounding, YES!  In fact, I'd not only like for you to share my page but I would love for you to share your thoughts.  Please use the comments link and/or the email link.  They are available for you to be able to communicate with me and I would like to hear from you.
     In closing, I would like to thank each of you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to read my rantings.  Also, I think I need to send a "shout out" to the people of Russia.  I actually have more page views from Russia than the United States.  I Googled this so, hopefully, it really does say "thank you" in Russian and not something rude or offensive!  спасибо

No comments:

Post a Comment