Thursday, June 20, 2013

Preparing the next generation

     I mentioned yesterday that my nephew has been visiting this week.  While he was here, in addition to watching a variety of horror movies and countless hours playing the Xbox 360, I've taken the time to introduce him to The Walking Dead on AMC and Max Brooks' The Zombie Survival Guide.  I think it is best to prepare the next generation for the impending zombie apocalypse.  Especially since many of them are getting some conflicting information from their video games.
     While it is great fun to unleash nukes on zombies in Call of Duty, it is also incredibly irresponsible to assume it would work in real life.  This is just another reason I am seeking to publish my series.  Not all of my characters have prior knowledge about the flesh-eaters.  In fact, some don't have even the slightest clue about how to survive a zombie uprising.  Better for fictional characters to fall prey than our young ones.....      

No comments:

Post a Comment