Sunday, September 15, 2013

My apologies

     This evening, my apologies are two-fold.  First, let me address the lengthy gap since my last post.  The bad luck one typically associates with Friday, the thirteenth, landed on my doorstep a day early.  (It was already the 13th in Australia, just not here in my time zone)  Anyway, I had a crippling computer issue.  Fortunately, I have a friend who happens to be a computer genius.  Computer geniuses are busy people so I had to wait until tonight but, I am not complaining.  Since I view my laptop as an appendage, I would rather have the best “doctor” fix it up!  So that explains apology number one- I apologize for the lapse.
     Apology number two is for the short entry.  I have a lot of work to catch up on so we will be back on track tomorrow. (baring death and dismemberment, that is)  Until tomorrow…sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment