Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Promo-topia Day: Kenneth W. Harmon

I hope you all have been enjoying "Promo-topia Month" as much as I have. Today, I have a very special guest. Please give a warm welcome to the enigma known as Kenneth W. Harmon. Why is he an enigma, you ask? Well, to meet him or interact with him on social media, you'd be inclined to think he is, perhaps, one of the nicest people on the planet and you'd be right. Then, you read his work and realize there is a dark monster hidden beneath the warm, friendly exterior which made me that much happier to have met him!

I can say this with certainty since I have been given a taste of his fiction novel The Amazing Mister Howard (due to be released in early 2015)  I cannot wait for his book to be released. Yes, I like to brag that I got a sneak peek but, in exchange, I am now doomed to torment. Like any great story, it has infected me and I am chomping at the bit to get more. I suspect this was all part of his master plan to torture me because he also gave me a snippet from his next novel and that has no release date yet because he is still in the process of writing it. But, while we are waiting for those release dates, we can read the true life account of the Harmon family and the ghost they encountered in Ghost Under Foot: The Spirit of Mary Bell. 

BUY IT HERE: 

Now, here's a peek at the book blurb for Ghost Under Foot: The Spirit of Mary Bell:
Weeks after settling into their new home in Fort Collins, Colorado, retired police officer Kenneth W. Harmon and his family make a chilling discovery: they’re living with a ghost.

This true haunting story begins during a ghost tour at the famous Stanley Hotel, where the Harmons experienced headaches and paranormal phenomena. Once back at home, strange rapping noises, eerie whispers captured on film, and unidentified figures in his photographs compel Ken to research the land’s history. What he learns shocks everyone: in the backyard sits the unmarked grave of Mary Bell Wilson, a young woman who died of typhoid fever in the late 1880s.

As his fixation grows, Ken uses a dowsing rod to communicate with Mary Bell’s spirit and investigate her brief life. The spirit’s surprising answers shed light on the nature of the spirit world and the mysteries of crossing over.


 Be sure to check out Kenneth W. Harmon on his website: kennethwharmon.com and on Twitter at https://twitter.com/KennethWHarmon. He really is one heck of a nice guy and a very gifted writer!

No comments:

Post a Comment