Saturday, July 5, 2014

Promo-topia Day 3: J. Rudolph's The Complex


Welcome back, my friends! Today we are featuring author J.Rudolph's The Complex. First, I must warn you...J. Rudolph IS part zombie. No, I am not joking nor am I making a derogatory remark. This little tidbit is straight out of the Amazon Author's Page. Don't believe me? Check it out right here:
http://www.amazon.com/J-Rudolph/e/B009PNGFJI/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

I must say, just reading the author bio made me want to purchase The Complex but then I checked out the book blurb:
Nothing stays the way we want it to. A virus that went awry and a plague of zombies made sure of that.
Cali Anglin learned this the hard way. Before, her life was simple. She was a mom, a wife, and a nurse. Now she is also must fight to save her family, her neighbors, and herself.

No one is immune and no one is coming to save them. If they hope to be able to make it through the impossible, the survivors must create a safe zone within the walls of their gated apartment complex. It's up to this group of people to make life worth living now that the dead have come back.

There's just one problem...

How do you survive the zombie apocalypse with your humanity intact?


Now, I have another book added to my ever-growing TBR (to be read) pile. You can purchase it here: http://www.amazon.com/Complex-Reanimates-Book-I-ebook/dp/B009PGH5CG/?tag=theboomon-20

Don't forget to follow J. Rudolph on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/JRudolphAuthor or onTwitter at: and definitely check out The Complex!

No comments:

Post a Comment