Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Postmortem

    I'll bet that title caught your attention! Sometimes, after a deeply involved story, like Serial, it feels a little like going through the grieving process after those dreaded words, 'The End' march across the screen. With the recent publication of my debut novel, Journal of the Undead: Littleville Uprising, I haven't had much time to mourn; however, I do feel that I have neglected my blog just a little. 
    Now seemed like a good time to get everyone caught up on what has been going on over here, in my neck of the woods ... as I mentioned, book one in my Journal of the Undead series has been published and is available for purchase. [US: http://t.co/KMQsT1li4V UK: http://t.co/KMQsT1li4V CANADA: http://goo.gl/jxXhMV]
Additionally, I am having an online book launch party. The state might be virtual but I can assure you, the prizes are very real! All you need is internet connection and a Facebook account to join the fun. Simply click this link, https://www.facebook.com/events/394886604000526/ hit "join" and on November 30th return to that link so that you can participate right from your home. Heck, you can even wear your pajamas! 
    As if that wasn't enough, I have even more big news. I have been granted the opportunity to spotlight three of my favorite Indie Authors throughout the next few weeks. Stephen Kozeniewski, Shana Festa and V.J. Prucha will all have excerpts from their books posted on my blog. This will serve two purposes. One, it will help me immensely as I am preparing my next book for publication. I will be able to focus on that without worry that I am neglecting my blog. Two, it will provide you, the reader, with some interesting new stories to read. I can assure you, I have hand picked three distinctly different voices to tempt you while I am preparing your next horrific treat. 
    And last, but never least, I still have posts from the Zombie Response Team's blog. The ZRT is awesome and they let me go ahead and submit enough posts to last until March of 2015 ahead of time. That way I can still contribute to ZRT without having to worry about missing a beat. Speaking of, I have my November 10th's post right here: http://zombieresponseteam.net/introduction-at-hells-gates-a-horror-anthology
If you haven't checked out the ZRT yet, now is a great time to connect with an awesome group of people. 
    As for me, I shall bid you all a good night. Try to sleep now, while you can, because soon there will be a brand new nightmare to torment you! Sleep well, my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment